I am sure a lot of you have heard the name HydraFacial, or have seen it advertised in magazines or social media BUT do you REALLY know what a HydraFacial can do for your skin? Well I am about to tell you! Here are 10 things that you need to know about the HydraFacial treatment.
1. First we will start with the most important question… What is a HydraFacial? HydraFacial is an innovative breakthrough in today’s skin care technology. As implied in the name it hydrates the skin. Virtual everyone knows that red, dry, irritated skin will increase the visible signs of aging. What’s the solution? HYDRATION.
Well hydrated skin equals healthy skin. HydraFacial is a different kind of skin enhancing treatment simple because of how well it thoroughly hydrates and improves the overall appearance of skin.
2. HydraFacial is a non-surgical, non-invasive treatment that delivers immediate results for improving skin tone and texture without any discomfort or downtime to recover.
3. HydraFacial treatment takes a multi-approach to enhance skin. It uses VORTEX EXTRACTION- The vortex (strong circulating serums) can easily extricate and eliminate blackheads, Whitehead’s and sebum for an instant painless extraction. It also uses VORTEX CLEANSING-The unique HydroPeel tip works to hydrate the skin effectively using a nutrient-rich, special solution that deeply penetrates the pores of the skin to dissolve away impurities gently while simultaneously softening the skin. The ANTIOXIDANT VORTEX FUSION- The special spiral tip used a patented approach for infusing strong antioxidants into the skin, which diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation and oily skin. EXFOLIATION- exfoliating is very important in maintaining the health of the skin. The HydraPeel innovative tip utilizes its abrasive, multiple edges in order to thoroughly exfoliate the skin without the irritation, discomfort and redness.
4. HydraFacial resurfacing addresses every aspect of good skin care by using a combination of cleansing, skin exfoliation, extraction, and eventually hydration along with the added protection of antioxidants and skin rejuvenation.
5. HydraFacial is a combination of the following 3 facial treatments.
– Exfoliation and skin resurfacing process of microdermabrasion
– Renewed skin of a chemical peel
– Extractions and hydration similar to a deep-cleansing facial
6. HydraFacial treats:
– Fine-lines, wrinkled and dehydrated (very dry) skin.
– Uneven skin tone, hyper-pigmentation and sun damage.
– Enlarged pores, congested pores, acne or oily-prone skin (which is very common among men and teenagers)
7. The Deluxe HydraFacial also uses LED light therapy to offer even more benefits following your HydraFacial treatment. It utilizes certain kinds of light that emit energy to encourage cell growth, thereby increasing the production of your skins elastin and collagen. The light therapy also helps to diminish redness in the skin and help clear up breakouts with its anti-microbial properties.
8. HydraFacial does NOT have to just be used on the face. It is a great treatment for breakouts on the back and chest as well!
9. A HydraFacial will leave your skin bright, attractive and radiantly glowing.
10. Lymphatic drainage is an add-on that you can add to any HydraFacial to help with puffiness around the eyes, detoxification of the body, anti-aging effects and many more benefits.
Schedule your Hydrafacial appointment at Estetica Spa in Longview Washington today if you are ready to experience all the amazing benefits that a HydraFacial offers!