Turkey Neck Package of 3 Kybella Treatments
LIMITED TIME $1,999!
- Kybella is a nonsurgical injection technique used to reduce excess fat beneath the chin.
- Each treatment takes about 15 to 20 minutes.
- It uses a synthetic form of deoxycholic acid.
- Kybella was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2015.
- It’s a well-tolerated alternative to surgical procedures such as liposuction.
Kybella is a nonsurgical injectable technique used to target the fat beneath the chin. The process uses a series of deoxycholic acid injections to target the fat cells in this area. No incisions are required, and the downtime is minimal in most cases.
The best candidate is an adult 18 years or older with moderate to severe fat beneath the chin. You might not be a good candidate if you have had or are planning to have facial surgery, if you have trouble swallowing, are pregnant or nursing, or have an infection or medical condition in or near the planned injection site.
A 2015 consumer survey done by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS) found that 67 percent of individuals are bothered by excess fat under the chin or neck. Kybella is currently the only FDA-approved injectable to treat the appearance of a double chin.