ClearLift Package of 6
ClearLift is one of Harmony XL Pro most popular and esteemed treatments. It is known as the “Laser facelift” treatment, “Collagen booster”, “Lunchtime Procedure”. It is considered to be the most comprehensive Q-Switched Nd:YAG treatment solution available today.
It treats a variety of age-related skin imperfections including wrinkles, fine lines, photo-damage, uneven skin tone and skin laxity. It is our "go to" choice for "lifting, firming, and tightening" the face.
Clearlift - Reverse the signs of aging in minutes!
Youth may be short-lived but looking ageless doesn’t have to be. Get ready to turn a few heads with ClearLift’s age-defying results. ClearLift by Alma Laser is a breakthrough in cosmetic laser technology. ClearLift provides state-of-the-art, dramatic facial tightening you can do on your lunch break. Coined the “lunchtime lift”, ClearLift has been seen on The View, Dr Oz, The Doctors, and featured in The NY Post, Harper’s Bazaar and more! Using painless laser technology, ClearLift reverses the superficial signs of aging with absolutely no downtime.
How does ClearLift work?
ClearLift uses advanced laser technology to deeply heat and modify collagen bundles while stimulating the production of new elastic fibers and supportive elements within the skin. The ClearLift laser virtually erases fine lines and wrinkles on the face, while firming and tightening delicate areas around the eyes & mouth, neck and chest. ClearLift technology goes into the deeper subcutaneous tissue to stimulate the growth of new collagen without affecting the epidermis. That means that all the work is going on underneath, deep inside the skin, without any side effects. ClearLift remodels the collagen that helps the skin build more support in the dermal structures.
What can I expect during my ClearLift treatment?
- During your one-on-one consultation with one of our Master Estheticians at Estetica Spa, we will assess your skin, address your concerns, and determine if you are a candidate for ClearLift and how many treatments are recommended for optimal results.
- Prior to treatment, your skin is cleansed and your eyes are covered to shield them from the laser’s beam. The ClearLift hand-piece is then moved over the desired treatment areas . It emits small, powerful pulses of light that penetrate the skin creating dermal heating while leaving the superficial outer layer of skin unaffected. The hand-piece is slowly moved over the entire treatment area and the process is repeated.
- ClearLift is painless — and gentle enough to be used on the most sensitive areas of the face and neck.
- A ClearLift treatment typically takes less than an hour to complete (sometimes as little as 25 minutes). Because it is so fast, the ClearLift can be scheduled on a lunch break. Some have nicknamed ClearLift treatment “the lunchtime lift” because it combines a fast treatment time with rapid results.
- Clear Lift Full Face - $350 (Package of 6 $1,600)
- Clear Lift Full Face and Neck - $450
Affordable Monthly Memberships and Packages Also Available!
Other common questions about ClearLift:
Am I a good candidate for ClearLift?
ClearLift is cleared for use with all skin types, although those with skin conditions should consult with Estetica Spa to ensure that the treatment is right for them. Any skin that shows signs of aging is an excellent candidate for ClearLift.