Aveda nutriplenish™ conditioner light moisture
Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Tricaprylyl Citrate, Heptyl Undecylenate, Propanediol, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Squalane, Glycerin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaoleate, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Farnesol, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Citral, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Benzyl Cinnamate, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol <ILN46934><ILN47162>
nutriplenish™ conditioner light moisture
Nutrient-powered hydration for lush, visibly healthier hair.
• lightweight formula conditions and replenishes moisture
• 96% naturally derived,* with powerful superfoods
• luxurious omega-5 rich organic pomegranate oil nourishes dry, depleted hair
• certified organic coconut oil with low molecular weight easily penetrates hair to help moisturize
• mango butter packed with fatty acids helps nourish leaving hair soft and smooth
• oat extract helps give the formula a sumptuous, creamy feel
• for all dry hair types
Save money and save plastic when you buy a litre.
• Litres cost 10% less per ounce†
• Litres use up to 28% less plastic†
Aveda’s own Pure-Fume™ aroma with cocoa, certified organic ginger, cardamom and other pure flower and plant essences.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.